Registration and Schedule:
- As soon as possible: Please go to and fill out the online “Expression of Interest” form now to let us know that you would like to participate so we can keep in touch with you on important details.
- By February 1, 2013: Fill out the “Official Registration Form” to let us know that your quilt will be finished and you will be submitting it.
- By March 1, 2013: Mail or deliver your quilt to: Seaway Trail, Box 660, Sackets Harbor, NY 13685. All quilts must be received by March 1, 2013.
- March 16-17, 2013: Attend the 2013 Beauty of the Byways show at Seaway Trail Discovery Center in Sackets Harbor, NY.
- Your quilt entry can be: Pieced, Appliqué, Wholecloth, Traditional, Contemporary, Art Quilt, Pictorial, Wearable Art, etc.
- Any size quilt will be accepted from miniature to king size
- Any type of fabric in any colours may be used
- Use three-layer traditional quilt building with a top, batt and back
- Your quilt may be sewn and quilted by hand or by machine
- Sew a 4 inch pocket on the top end for hanging the quilt
For More Information:
or send an Email to: email@example.com